Main menu

Pages

Black Rob Is Dead At 51, One Week After Revealing Heartbreaking Health Issues

 

Black Rob has gave up the ghost at the age of 51. the previous Bad Boy rapper revealed recently that he was homeless and battling health issues, and was even hospitalized for renal failure every week ago.

RELATED: Diddy Has Reportedly Reached bent Black Rob

“Oh man, I’ve been handling this for five years. Four strokes … I don’t know what to inform you man. Shit is crazy. The shit is tough ,” Rob said. “I don’t got no house to measure in — except maybe an apartment. Me and my man be trying to urge together. I’m telling you man, this shit is strange. It’s hard, you recognize what I’m saying?”

Last week, he posted a video from his single bed to offer well wishes to DMX’s family and friends following the Ruff Ryder legend’s death at age 50.

Rob’s death was first announced by DJ Self, and later confirmed by friends like Mark Curry and Mario Winans.

“This hit my heart....... we'll always remember you brother! RIP BLACK ROB!” Winans captioned an image of Rob he posted to Instagram.

هل أفادك هذا بشيء؟؟

Comments